CIP cleaning system overview:
CIP cleaning system is also called CIP floor cleaning system for short. CIP system is also called cleaning positioning or positioning cleaning. Floor cleaning refers to the use of high-temperature, high-concentration cleaning liquid to exert a strong effect on equipment and equipment without disassembling or moving the device. The method to clean the contact surface with food. As a production equipment that does not decompose, the CIP system can be used as a safe and automatic cleaning system with simple operation methods. It has been introduced into almost all food, beverage and pharmaceutical factories.
The CIP cleaning device can not only clean the machine, but also control the cleaning method of microorganisms.
CIP cleaning systems are widely used in high-mechanized food production enterprises such as beverages, dairy products, fruit juices, and wines.
CIP cleaning system classification:
1. The CIP cleaning system is divided into one type and split type according to the structure
2. The CIP cleaning system is divided into heating methods: steam heating, electric heating
3. The CIP cleaning system is divided into manual control, semi-automatic control, and fully automatic control according to the control mode.
Features of automatic CIP cleaning system:
1. The economical operating cost of the CIP cleaning system is low, the structure is compact, and the floor space is small. It is easy to install and maintain. The CIP cleaning system can effectively clean the production equipment such as cylinders, containers and pipelines. The entire cleaning process is airtight. The production equipment, cylinders, containers and pipelines are running, thus greatly reducing the chance of secondary pollution.
2. The CIP system can be divided into one to four according to production needs. Especially for two-way and above two-way, it can not only clean the same or more than two areas at the same time, but also the CIP cleaning system can also clean during the production process. This greatly shortens the time for CIP cleaning during production.
3. The CIP system adopts pneumatic diaphragm pump to suck concentrated acid and alkali, which not only improves the integrity rate of the equipment and reduces the maintenance rate of the equipment, but more importantly, it reduces the operating cost.
4. In particular, the fully automatic CIP can automatically detect, add liquid, discharge, display and adjust the cleaning fluid, which is reliable in operation, high in automation, simple in operation, and good in cleaning effects, so it is more in line with modern large-scale fluids and foods. Hygienic requirements of processing technology and production environment requirements.
5. Automatically switch the process parameters, automatically adjust the cleaning time, PH, temperature and other parameters.
6. All operations can be recorded, which is convenient for GMP certification.
7. The CIP cleaning system has single tank, double tank and multiple tanks for users to choose, mobile and fixed.